Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nugget Updates

The nugget and I have been doing pretty well. We've added a couple new words to our vocabulary ("birdie, birdie, birdie" & "pretty bird") and some random sounds. You know the scroll wheel on the mouse? He's got that down, too.

We went up to Mt. Rainier this weekend and boarded him at our vets to get a feel for it. We are thinking about heading to Europe this October so we wanted to see how he'd handle it. He was a bit exhausted and very excited to see us, but he was no worse for wear.

When I went to pick him up yesterday, I noticed they had a book in the waiting area that looked pretty interesting - The Healthy Bird Cookbook. I had a brief chance to flip through it, and I have to say I was really impressed. The recipes looked great- I think that might be the next Rex related purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment